The Wine Staging release 2.15 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Support for dual source blending and arbitrary viewports in d3d11.
- JPEG decoder bug fixes and support for converting CMYK images in windowscodecs.
- Support for 192/256 bit AES encryption and key import/export in bcrypt.
- Various smaller enhancements and bug fixes.
In addition, Wine Staging users will also benefit from the following changes merged in the development branch:
- Improved Bezier support in Direct2D.
- Chunked transfer improvements in WinInet.
- Various bug fixes.