The Wine Staging release 2.4 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Implementation of more System/Process/Thread information classes and values.
- More complete object type implementation.
- Improved GDI+ scaling performance.
- Various smaller improvements.
In addition, Wine Staging users will also benefit from the following changes merged in the development branch:
- Mono engine updated with upstream fixes.
- More Direct3D command stream work.
- Simulated bold and italic in DirectWrite.
- Improvements to the XML reader.
- Various bug fixes.